Google Adwords campaigns can be used to drive people to landing pages where you can capture emails and customer data that can be used for email marketing.
Ranking in the number one position in search results can be the major difference between success and failure for online stores.
Earning the right to rank high in organic Google’s search results and be on the first page of Google for key words or phrases can take months and years of content creation, promotion and link building!
So how do you fast track getting found online? Paid “Search Engine Marketing” can be your catalyst to fast track your organic digital marketing and Google is the king of this domain.
How Much Does Google Make from Advertising?
Google makes most of its revenue from online digital advertising.
In fact, Google’s earnings from advertising this year will exceed $32 billion in revenue.
- 20 Stunning Social Media Statistics Plus Infographic
- 30 Terrific Twitter Facts and Figures
- 50 Awesome YouTube Facts and Figures
- 50 Amazing Facts and Figures About Google
- StumbleUpon Drives More Traffic than Facebook or Twitter – Plus INFOGRAPHIC
Image by ConnorTreacy