7 Key Strategies You’ll Learn
In this book I reveal 101+ tactics including social media, search engines, email, joint ventures and more… to drive traffic to your website, blog or online store from “earned and owned traffic”.
I cover these 7 key strategies:
- Social Media: Social media offers the promise of attracting global traffic and is one of the best ways to attract traffic quickly if you know how. In this section you will find tips and tactics from the major social networks and other ones that may surprise you.
Search: Search engines are often ignored because it takes time to build traffic from search. The reality is that over time it can be a source of over 50% of your traffic. We will show you the essentials you need to know to do this from day one. Research shows that many sites get 300% more traffic from search engines than social.
- Email: Email may not be new and exciting like social, but building an email list that brings visitors to your site when “you” want them rather than paying for it or at the whim of Facebook’s algorithm is essential
- Partnerships and collaboration:
What is important to realise is that the social web allows you to work with other bloggers and businesses to reach each other’s customers. These partnerships or collaborative relationships will amplify and multiply your marketing. You don’t have to do it all on your own.
- Content marketing: Content marketing is the new “black” when it comes to driving traffic. It’s about attracting traffic rather than chasing it..
- Mobile: Don’t forget that a lot of people are now reading, buying and sharing on mobiles. We will include some top tips for making sure you can grow and maintain web traffic from mobile devices.
- Social proof: Social proof marketing is not new but often forgotten. It also is a powerful factor in driving more shares and hence traffic.