Jeff Bullas is one of the top global influencers, consultants and strategists on social media marketing.
He has helped many individuals and brands become visible through the power of Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.
Successful social media marketing requires implementing two core activities well.
- Creating great multimedia content
- Building large and engaged social networks
This is achieved by planning well researched and winning strategies that include using powerful tactics that are relevant for your targeted audience and goals.
It also means applying the correct tools that save you time and money.
Social media marketing as an integrated strategy
Social media marketing done right is an integrated approach that includes core digital marketing components such as:
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
These all need to be woven into the mix.
Tapping into the amplification of social media is not an isolated approach that is only about capturing more Facebook likes. It is about building an online brand through “crowd sourced marketing” that is continuous and sustainable.This includes Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Pinterest and YouTube among the many major social media networks.
Organic social media marketing
It is about leveraging the free nature of social content to sell services and products through the mantra of “engage first and sell second”. This organic approach takes time as creating content and growing tribes on social media is a journey rather than a quick fix.
Sometimes you need to pay for attention to fast track the marketing process. This means committing to a budget to advertising on Facebook, Twitter or Google Adwords to act as a accelerating catalyst.
This includes the following core services. You can contact us here:
#1. Social media marketing strategy
This is where we sit down with you and your team and discuss and discover your requirements and objectives. We then research your target market, competitors and other data and create a written plan.
It makes sure you execute tactics that are part of achieving marketing and sales objectives that meet your business goals. Whether that is brand awareness, increased sales or improved search engine rankings.
At the end of this process you will have a roadmap to start the journey.
#2. Content marketing strategy
Content marketing has emerged as a powerful digital marketing force as social media has redefined and democratised publishing and marketing. It is also being driven by the increased priority by Google and search engines to ranking quality content in search results. Contagious content marketing can lead to online authority, brand awareness and increased sales.
Where do you start?
If you break it down to its two core essentials it needs:
1. Content creation: To create authority and brand awareness online, organisations need to become “publishers”.
2. Content amplification: After creating and publishing then you need to make the content spread. This means distributing and promoting your content. This takes social networks.
Brands both corporate and personal need to create and publish content. This requires a planned approach to do this well. But as we all know the devil is in the detail. That is where the magic happens. Planning followed by “execution”
Who should be doing content marketing?
Large or small, businesses that sell to other businessses (B2B) and those that sell to consumers (B2C). Content marketing works well across many industries.
Here are some that are doing it well.
So content marketing is not about the “why” but “how”. That’s where we can help.
#3. Blogging strategy
A planned blogging strategy can be the cornerstone and foundation of a simple content marketing strategy for small business.
Personal and corporate brands are starting to realise that an unchanging static web page is not going to bring customers back to your website. Online stores, corporate websites need to be creating unique and contagious multi-media content on their own domains, on their self hosted blogs. Blogging is about the following.
- Adding value to your customers and prospects lives through multi-media publishing.
- Providing content that solves problems, educates and inspires
This will lead to creating a loyal readers who will become a fanatical customer.
Creating a blogging strategy that increases search engine rankings and positions you as an expert in your industry can be achieved through a planned and targeted approach.
#4. Coaching & Mentoring
This is where we hold you by the hand and assist you in implementing the strategy and keep you on track.
We can help you set up the tools, coach your staff and guide you through the complexities of coming to grips with the new media and the social web.
Need to educate and inspire your management or executive teams about the digital and social media evolution and how it is changing the business, publishing and marketing landscape?
Then there are 2 key ways to do that. Speak at the company conference with a 30 to 45 minute keynote presentation or with a more consultative workshop approach from 2 hours to a full day.
1. Keynotes and Presentations
This can be tailored to your requirements and audience. You can visit my SlideShare social media network to discover a range of topics that will meet most companies needs.
Popular Keynotes include
1. Online Courses
In a digital world you need a digital front door. It can be your website or a blog
The easiest way to create that portal and platform is a blog. In my blogging course “7 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery” we show you how to create a blog that will position you as thought leader and also create a lifestyle business that you have dreamed about.
It is my complete step-by-step blogging course that will help you quickly get your blog on a positive trajectory, attract an audience, and ultimately change your life as well as the lives of others.
Inside the course, you’ll find a goldmine of all my most potent strategies. There are 9 complete training modules including over 40 videos, exercises, and worksheets - adding up to over 4 hours of stellar content marketing strategy!
From the very first module, you’ll start learning all the processes and strategies I’ve used to win online, like…
- Discover your passion: Learn how to discover your true passion and choose the perfect focus for your blog.
Identify and understand your target audience: Learn the real secret to identifying and understanding your target audience.
- Launch your blogging platform:: Identify the best platform for your blog and the design essentials you need to implement to win online.
- Create great content: Discover how to find unlimited inspiration for continuously creating new, fresh contagious content. Then identify the tactics that you need to master to create powerful blog posts that attracts attention, engages your readers, and gets shared like crazy
- How to make money from your blog: Identify the top blog business models and the 2 major revenue sources to get a fast start.
- Marketing your blog: Identify and learn to implement the 5 key ways to market your blog for free withot paying Google or Facebook a cent.
- Convert blog traffic into leads and sales: You will learn what are the 2 most important pages on your blog and the tools to help you convert attention into revenue
It’s all in there. All that and so much more.
7 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery
will teach you to use all the key processes, tools, and strategies I’ve personally used to build my brand into a top global brand.
There’s nothing stopping you from creating the business of your dreams. Get it now!
2. Master Classes
At jeffbullas.com we are always adding premium content and courses. Our latest education event is a full day intensive “Master Class” on “How to Create Authority Online”
We cover 10 Key Steps to becoming an online authority, leader and expert in your industry and niche and make money from your knowledge.
- Defining your Focus
- Identifying the target audience
- Designing and launching a digital platform
- Building online credibility
- Creating contagious content
- Packaging your knowledge
- Growing your social media networks
- Developing promotional partnerships
- Implementing digital marketing
For more information contact us here:
Workshops are a deeper and more interactive engagement into different topics. They include Q&A, where attendees can ask questions on topics that need more clarification.
Workshop topics can include
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
Workshops can be 2 hours or up to a one or two days.
You can contact us for more information
Diggin' this content? Sign up for updates... it's FREE!