Social media is all about being quick and responsive these days.
If you want to save your time while working on your digital marketing strategy, then you should take the assistance of some social media automation tools.
In this way, you would be able to make the most of your time and resources. Thankfully, there are tons of readily available tools that can help you.
Start this year by bringing a much-needed change to your marketing strategy and use some remarkable automation tools. From posting your content, to performing social media listening – these days, there is a tool for everything.
To make things easier for you, I have shortlisted the 12 best social media automation tools that every content marketers should use in 2018.
The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing for Business
Agora Pulse has perhaps the most comprehensive feature-set out of any of these social media automation tools. Not only can you plan and schedule content across six different social networks, but you can also track your performance, collaborate with your team, and set up an evergreen sharing schedule for reposting content time and time again. This is a huge time saver!
- Agora Pulse enables you to engage with prospects and followers all from one place
- Publish social media content according to your schedule across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube
- Re-publish timeless content on a recurring and never-ending schedule, based on topic categories
- Collaborate with your team members
- Track the power of your social content with smart analytics
Is Instagram a focus for your business? Kicksta is a social media automation tool designed specifically for Instagram that will not only skyrocket your engagement and grow your following but save you the hours it takes to make that happen. They’re not doing anything out of the ordinary, just liking and commenting on targeted posts, but it’s all on autopilot.
Here are some of the key benefits of using Kicksta:
- Get real engagement and followers, rather than trying to game the system, or worse, buy them.
- Save 15 hours a day engaging on Instagram!
- Grow your account 24 hours a day, even while you sleep.
- Target audiences by hashtags, gender, location and more.
- Keep your account safe. Kicksta has been around since 2015 and knows how to follow the rules.
Tip: If you are into hashtags, Jeff uses Hashtagsforlikes. Grow your following through the power of hashtags on Instagram.
Hootsuite is one of the most widely used social media automation tools out there. There are so many features that Hootsuite can help with that if you have not learned the full scope of this social media automation tool, then I recommend you start right away.
Hootsuite gives us the ability to keep track of various social media channels at once. It can also help you perform brand monitoring with its real-time updates. Knowing when your brand is mentioned allows you to know what consumers are writing about it instantly. This can be used to collect user-generated content or avert a crisis.
- Hootsuite supports all the leading social media platforms with an easy to use post scheduler.
- The tool has inbuilt analytics that can help you determine the best time for content posting.
- It also has an advanced search that comes with tons of features (like sentiment analysis, location based search, and more).
- Users can check their brand mentions, reply, post content, and do so much more under one roof.
- The tool can also help you search for influencers.
- It has an advanced analytics feature that can be used to generate in-depth reports.
I have been using Buffer for over a year now, as I have found the tool quite useful and extensive. You can easily put your posts in a queue across different platforms using its user-friendly interface.
Buffer is also known for its comprehensive analytics. If you want to know how your social media strategy is working, then the tool will certainly be of a great help. The tool keeps upgrading on a regular basis as well. There are different packages that users can pick according to their needs.
- Besides posting your content automatically, it can also suggest the best time to post.
- You can work on dedicated campaigns right from its dedicated interface.
- Even if you have posted the same content, the tool generates customized links to analyze them separately.
- It is pretty user-friendly and has its own analytics section that can be used in different ways.
Earlier, Crowdfire was merely a tool to manage Twitter and Instagram followers. Though, it has recently got a major update and has come out to be one of the most advanced automation tools in 2018.
It doesn’t matter if you are managing a brand’s presence or would like to boost the reach of your personal content, Crowdfire will certainly meet your requirements.
- Crowdfire also allows you to find those Twitter users who are inactive so that you can unfollow them if you want to.
- You can also analyze the following of any other user with its “Copy Followers” feature.
- The curated posts feature finds the best content you can share with your audience.
- The tool can automatically perform cross-platform content posting and suggests the ideal time for posting it as well.
CoSchedule is another highly useful tool for content marketers. As the name suggests, the tool can easily be used to schedule your posts on different social media platforms pretty easily. This will help you manage multiple accounts in one place. Over 60 posts can be scheduled at once using its interactive interface. You can also use it to make your social media calendar or directly answer queries from its interface.
- Apart from scheduling your content, you can also analyze which content worked well in the past and publish your previously posted content again.
- It has plenty of remarkable features like re-queue, WordPress compatibility, staff management, etc.
- The tool can also be used to perform customer support pretty easily.
- It is easy to use and is cost-effective compared to other options as well.
Most marketers complain these days about the presence of so much noise on social media. In order to perform brand monitoring and keyword analysis, they often need to spend a lot of time and effort. This is exactly where Socialert can help you. The tool will make the process of social media listening effortless with tons of added features.
- You can easily track hashtags and keywords on a real-time basis. The tool will let you know whenever a certain keyword is mentioned so that you will never miss a conversation.
- In this way, you can easily collect user-generated content, perform brand monitoring, look for industry-related influencers, and so much more.
- It can help you quantify the reach and impressions of your content. You can filter results on the basis of time, location, sentiments, etc.
- The tool provides in-depth reports that can be exported in a CSV format.
Buzzsumo is one of the best ways to discover the trending topics and posts related to your domain. Searching for viral content and the analytics to go with it has never been easier. This will help you know what is trending related to your domain and how you can make the most of it. All you need to do is provide relevant keywords to automate your research. The tool might be a little expensive compared to other applications, but it is certainly worth every penny (if used wisely).
- You can filter the results on the basis of certain location, domain, platform, etc.
- Buzzsumo tracks different platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more to quantify the overall reach of content.
- Besides content, you can also look for influencers and focus on building your relationships with them.
- It also has tons of other features like a content analyzer, question analyzer, Facebook analyzer, and more.
With Scoop.it Content Director, content can be curated from other sources and shared with your opinion. Your posts can be shared across social media platforms with the push of a button. You can easily look for trending topics by providing relevant keywords. If you are looking for new ideas and would like to stay updated, then Scoop.it Content Director would be an ideal tool for you.
- Carefully curate trending articles on the basis of different parameters.
- It is also integrated with WordPress blogs and websites.
- It has a smart content calendar that can help you publish your own posts easily.
- Measure the ROI of your content by applying various filters.
In a nutshell, Pocket is like Pinterest for content. It is a freely available Chrome extension that can help you save any content. Already used by millions of users the world over, the app has saved over 2 billion posts so far. You can put the content of your choice in your Pocket account and access it anytime and anywhere, as per your convenience.
- Lightweight tool, which is freely available
- It is integrated with 1500+ platforms like Twitter, Pulse, Flipboard, and more.
- The tool also has an iOS and Android app besides a Chrome extension. Therefore, you can access the saved content as per your requirements.
Bring all of your social media platforms under a single roof with SocialPilot. It also provides an easy way to collaborate with an entire team and work on a dedicated campaign. It supports a maximum of 200 social media accounts with a sharing of 500 posts. The bulk uploading of content and the maintenance of a social media calendar certainly makes it an automation tool of the future.
- The tool provides an easy way to work with your team and collaborate with different users.
- The mass planner can be used to schedule your content in bulk.
- The Custom Facebook Branding feature can help you configure your account easily.
- It has a browser extension (for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), and mobile (Android and iOS) apps as well.
12. Sprout Social
SproutSocial is a complete social media toolkit that comes with tons of amazing features. It can easily help you automate your content posting, work on customer support, engage with your audience, and more. The number of social media platforms might not be as extensive as other tools (like Buffer or Hootsuite), but it has distinctive features for social listening and competitor monitoring as well.
- It has a user-friendly interface that can help you schedule your content in advance.
- There are unique tools in the kit that you can be used to serve dedicated purposes.
- The tool can also help you track keywords and identify influencers.
- It has an inbuilt analytics feature that can be used to calculate the overall reach of your content.
Never miss a conversation on social media with this remarkable tool. Whenever someone mentions your brand’s name (or any other keyword), you can get to know about it instantly from this dashboard. In this way, you can easily perform brand monitoring, competitor analysis, and so on. You can also use it to get in touch with your customers and resolve their queries on the go.
- It has an easy to use interface that can help you monitor your brand’s mentions at a glance.
- The tool can also help you identify influencers and get in touch with them.
- You can monitor your keywords on a real-time basis.
- Perform competitor analysis and generate more leads by discovering their unhappy customers.
These social media automation tools are designed to be helpful and are sure to save you time in 2018.
Whether you are a small business owner or a social media manager in a large corporation, these tools will be of great assistance to you. If you think I have missed your favorite social media automation tool in this post, let me know about it in the comments below.
Guest Author: Along with social media marketing Pankaj Narang is determined to shape his ideas into perfect products. CoFounder of Socialert, he believes in coming up with engaging tools to redefine the face of social media marketing. You can check his blog here.