Putting hours and hours into creating stunning Instagram content only for it to be lost in the noise.
There are 995 photos per second uploaded to Instagram; what makes yours stand out?
The truth is nothing.
While there are all levels of content that brands and individuals share on this platform – the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful – success comes down to more than just the content itself.
Instagram’s algorithm favors engagement. This means you need people to like and comment on your content, you need to choose the right hashtags, and you need followers who discover your content time and time again.
Which brings me to the debate in question… should you be using Instagram bots to aid follower growth and content engagement? Are they safe?
Let’s start from the beginning…
What is an Instagram bot?
Instagram bots help you perform mundane daily tasks by automating interactions on Instagram. They like and comment on content or follow and message users on behalf of your account to increase visibility. Increased visibility results in more brand exposure, profile visits, post likes, comments, and followers for your account.
Are Instagram bots safe to use?
Using Instagram bots might sound like a no-brainer based on that definition… after all, who doesn’t want to save time and automate mundane tasks, right?
But there’s a caveat…
Bots have a bad reputation. If you use them incorrectly or too aggressively, Instagram will block your account. It’s against the terms of service.
In saying that, if you use bots in the right way, your interactions will look natural, and you’ll never get found out.
The trick (if you want to call it that) is to find a bot service that takes precautions. One that is safe to use, professionally managed, and genuinely cares about your account health. Not one of the hundreds of bot services that will take your money, put your account at risk, and then re-brand their website a week later.
How do I know if an Instagram bot service is safe?
Here are some questions to ask when considering an Instagram bot service:
- Does it control the speed of activity? Instagram has limits for the number of activities you can do within a certain period of time – likes, comments, etc. Your Instagram bot service should understand what those limits are so they can keep your account safe.
- Can you target relevant accounts? If a bot follows anyone and everyone to get more followers and engagement, it will eventually look spammy on your account. Your service of choice should use filters to target relevant accounts, hashtags, and geographies, so you grow a relevant following.
- Do they run via a VPN? Instagram blocks some accounts from conducting activities based on their IP address. Seeing most automation services log into your account, they should hide their IP address via a VPN, so it doesn’t trigger Instagram’s blocking mechanism.
- Is the service trustworthy? Consider whether the Instagram bot service you choose has real customer reviews, a responsive support team, a money-back guarantee, and secure payment options.
The best bot services keep your account safe by following these four principles.
What are the best (and safest) Instagram bots?
So, then, what are the safest Instagram bot services to use?
Here are the two best Instagram growth services in the market:
Ektora ticks a lot of boxes as an Instagram bot service. It’s quick to set up, has a 14-day money-back-guarantee, and it strictly follows Instagram’s rules and regulations for activity.
Some other cool features of Ektora include:
- Advanced targeting – You can use hashtags, other accounts, or locations to target your activity.
- Reports and analytics – You get real-time analytics and a weekly report in your inbox.
- Affordable for multiple accounts – If you have more than one Instagram account, you can add extra profiles to Ektora for a reduced fee.
- Responsive support – Ektora has an extensive help center and a live chat box on its website with a quick response time.
Kicksta offers a similar service to Ektora – Instagram growth using artificial intelligence with automated and targeted activity.
The main difference with Kicksta, compared with Ektora, is the less advanced targeting options. You can only interact with users based on which accounts they follow, rather than relevant hashtags and locations.
It does, however, offer a more affordable “Standard” plan if you’re just getting started.
If you’re thinking about using an Instagram bot service to grow your account – take the time to research what you’re getting into.
Unfortunately, there are too many services out there that promise the world and simply get your account blocked, frozen, or worse… deleted.
Make sure the service you choose controls its activity levels, has advanced targeting options, runs through a VPN, and is trustworthy.