In this digital age, 70% of transactions in the enterprise market are Business-to-Business (B2B). Online marketplaces have turned even more towards B2B since the pandemic. With companies of all sizes getting in on the action.
This industry has grown astronomically in recent years due to digitalization. The stats show that B2B sales will double by 2023. If you want to quickly scale your eCommerce business, B2B is the way to go.
To help you out, we’ve listed the top B2B eCommerce websites available.
The Top 10 B2B eCommerce Platforms
Alibaba is one of the oldest and top-rated B2B marketplaces. It is on the premium and acknowledged Chinese markets with Chinese products available at ease. They have a worldwide name and have expanded their name by opening other branches of Alibaba. They have millions of active users. They achieved 717 billion CNY revenue in recent years.
- Alibaba operates in 16 languages and serves above 190 countries and regions
- They have an enhanced user experience for easy shopping
- Buyers can select their products by quotation and bid for them directly with manufacturers
Amazon has also shifted towards the B2B market and opened Amazon Business. This platform was established in 2015 and is one of the most liked B2B eCommerce marketplaces. Amazon Business reports sales of about US $19 billion per year.
- Amazon Business deals in multiple industries such as education, health, wholesale buying, and tourism
- They cater to customers by purchasing solutions for them to have a better experience as per the size of their business
- They have launched organization-based solutions where small businesses, education, and NGOs can take advantage of software designed for them to buy goods from Amazon Business and get them quickly
- They allow you to manage cashflow efficiently and assess purchasing using your procurement partners
eWolrdTrade is one of the best online B2B marketplaces catering around the world. They are a top-notch brand, where a buyer or a seller can find everything through their directory. eWorldTrade is a cost-friendly marketplace where anyone can get a free quote. It is among the fastest-growing B2B platforms with transparent business transactions.
- Their help center works for 24 hours to cater to their clients through a chatbox
- They have a seamless website and a mobile application for a better user experience
- eWorldTrade has a staggering database of manufacturers, sellers, and companies from every part of the globe
- They are expanding their services and have moved towards brand management and reputation
4. Global Sources
Global sources is one of the oldest B2B marketplaces – operating for over 40 years. A wonderful Chinese company that has catered to over 1.5 million users. They have an array of Chinese-produced goods. Global Sources are famous for their free sign-up offer for suppliers.
- They have fast quotations that are submitted in a minute, and various suppliers reply with quotes
- They have different sourcing services, such as a VIP buyer, where you can get exclusive services and privileges
- They have a well-developed website where you can find products by category and analyze your choices
- They offer pre-set options for providers with features like; functionality, durability, and custom services
IndiaMART is a leading B2B market in India. They have 60% of the online, B2B classified market in India. They also have a worldwide name serving 7 million suppliers and 143 million buyers. They focus on small to medium-sized businesses.
- They have a payment protection program for buyers. It is a good market for contacting sellers at any time and anywhere
- They have a special instant feature for suppliers to pay through IndiaMart
- IndiaMART has a smart membership plan for consumers starting from basic to premium
- They have a mobile application for a seamless experience where you can connect with verified sellers and have experts help in this process
6. Made in China
Made in China is a dominant brand name in the B2B industry. It started its business in China, and now is taking the world by storm. It is known for its affordable rates and is famous for its Chinese electronic products.
- They showcase verified suppliers and manufacturers at the trade SMART expo for better reach to enhance international trade
- They have a special list of star suppliers
- They have created a smooth application process for customers to have an easy connection with buyers or sellers
- They have an updated list of top-selling products, which are trending and help in selecting products at a glance
EC21 is one of the largest B2B marketplaces that is excellent in connecting buyers and sellers. They have a solution to everything, so shopping at EC21 is never a hassle. They are a welcoming platform that allows both small and medium businesses to carry out business transactions.
- It is the largest overseas company working in Korea, verified by the Korean Trade Association
- They are specialists in the business field carrying out SEO, SEM, trade consultation, and research
- They run an EU gateway education program that is funded and supervised by the European Union
Fibre2Fashion is a highly recommended fashion clothing, apparel, and textile B2B market. It is a leading fashion business platform that offers valuable suppliers, manufacturers, and sellers. The agents at Fibre2Fashion help in connecting with importers and exporters. They have a make-to-order policy which is one of its distinct features.
- Buyers and sellers can request a quote or ask for samples to see before purchasing
- They offer fashion and lifestyle products and provide sales, discounts, catalog sales, and bulk discounts
- They give helpful insights into the global market and connect with reliable businesses to partner with
ECVV is another B2B eCommerce website working for over a decade and is popular because of its reliability. They have a tremendous trade volume rate that is estimated in the millions. It includes complete information about the products, assurance, and product quality.
- They are mainly focusing on Arabic countries
- They are a master in selling machinery, hardware, electronics, construction material, lighting, and transport materials
EuroPages is among the oldest and biggest B2B platforms. They are a European name, making an impressive footprint in the international market. EuroPages operates in 24 languages to provide its services to international clients. They have a powerful database of over 600,000 companies.
- It is relevant for small and medium enterprises, procurement managers, manufacturers, and export professionals
- They have a structured network of professional translators that are based on a computing system
- They have 26 integrated B2B sectors of products
The above-mentioned B2B eCommerce websites are a great starting point if you’re looking to sell your products to other businesses or access suppliers.
Guest author: Ali Hasnain is a trend researcher by passion, senior digital marketing expert, and SEO Consultant at Wikipagecreator. He contributes to trustworthy publications like Due, Hackernoon, eLearning industry, Dumblittleman, and many more. He leverages his experience to help SaaS products, influencers, local businesses, and eCommerce brands grow their traffic, leads, sales, and authority. Follow him on LinkedIn.