It’s a dilemma…
Should you pay for fame on Facebook or commit to the slow-burn of organic growth?
Ten years ago, my answer would’ve been different – I strongly disagreed with buying Facebook likes and followers.
But today, the game has changed.
As soon as Facebook’s algorithm flipped the switch and became heavily “pay to play” in an attempt to drive up its ad revenue from businesses, organic reach became non-existent.
What this means for new Facebook pages is that growing a following organically is near-on impossible in 2021.
So, if you’re wondering “How can I get Facebook followers fast?”… the answer is not by producing content, engaging with others, and watching the grass grow. You need to buy real Facebook followers to get the ball rolling.
This article will share a list of the best sites to buy real Facebook followers and likes. But first, let’s answer some important questions about this topic.
The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing for Business
Does buying Facebook likes really work?
There are mixed opinions about whether buying Facebook likes works. I guess it also depends on what “works” means to you and what your expectations are.
If you’re expecting to buy thousands of Facebook likes and followers that will adore your brand and buy your products, you’ll be left underwhelmed and disappointed. You can’t buy brand advocates.
But there’s a significant psychological benefit to buying Facebook engagement. The more likes you have on your posts and the more followers you have for your page, the more likely others are to join the party.
Have you ever walked straight past a restaurant because there was no one sitting in it? Have you ever queued up to enter a bar because others were doing it?
That’s exactly what’s happening on Facebook. People follow the crowd.
So if you have REAL people that follow your page and engage with your posts, even if they aren’t particularly interested in your brand, it will attract others. This increases brand recognition in the market and puts your business in front of more potential customers.
The empty restaurant phenomenon is why it’s so hard for new Facebook pages to gain attention. No one wants to be the first to try it out.
By buying Facebook followers and some engagement (likes) on your content as you get a new page off the ground, you accelerate the tedious process of overcoming this embedded psychological habit of your customers.
Of course, the last thing you want is a bunch of fake followers and likes. Fake engagement from bot farms in countries you don’t operate in can significantly deteriorate the value of your brand.
That’s why you need to find the right service for buying followers that only work with real Facebook accounts.
Where can I buy real Facebook likes and followers?
If buying Facebook followers and likes is the best way to get your page humming along in the right direction, where can you find real ones?
Unfortunately, there are hundreds of dodgy websites out there selling fake Facebook followers and inauthentic likes. Yet, there are also numerous sites that you can trust to deliver exactly what you need. I’ll share a few of those sites later in this article, but for now, let’s take a look at what factors help determine if you’re buying followers from the right service.
- Secure website. Always check that the site you are buying social engagement from has an SSL certificate by looking for the “lock” sign in the browser bar. Another sign of a secure service is if they have recognized payment gateways, such as PayPal or Stripe.
- Cautious delivery times. If you buy a few thousand Facebook followers and they all hit your page in an instant, it sends off alarm bells to Facebook. You could have your account suspended and also look inauthentic to anyone that comes across your page. The best services drip feed the followers and likes you purchase so that they appear organic.
- Real customer reviews. Nothing heightens your confidence in a service more than a customer review. Be sure to analyze the reviews on the company’s website and do some additional research to ensure you’re getting what you’re paying for.
- Guarantees. The not-so-good sites you can buy followers from will deliver your followers overnight, and they’ll slowly start disappearing in the days to come. The best services provide a guarantee, where they provide top-ups to keep your followership at the agreed level.
- Good customer service. As with anything you buy, responsive and knowledgeable customer service is tremendous at building trust. Look for fast response times to service requests and 24/7 availability to make sure you can contact the team if you need to.
All-in-all I’d recommend checking out a few services and using your instincts to determine whether or not they are trustworthy. Speak with the support team, check out the payment options and terms, and make an informed decision.
The Best Sites to Buy Facebook Likes and Followers
As I mentioned above, choosing the right service provider for buying Facebook likes and followers is critical. Your account security and reputation depend on it.
Even with the three sites I’m about to propose, you should still do your due diligence and be sure they tick all of the boxes above.
In saying that, I’m confident these options will deliver precisely what you’re looking for when it comes to fast and safe Facebook Page growth.
Stormlikes is at number one on this list because it’s just a touch better at doing what you need it to. They’ve got both Facebook likes and followers on offer, as well as a range of other social media services if that’s something you’re looking for as well.
The first thing that stands out about Stormlikes is that they have a range of secure payment options, including Apple Pay, Bitcoin, and all the major credit cards.
They also provide weekly account top-ups for FREE after you buy one of their packages. This is perfect for ensuring you don’t lose followers after paying for them.
The Stormlikes packages include REAL Facebook users, don’t ask for your password, come with gradual delivery (or instant if you’d prefer), and an impressive 24/7 support team.
As you can see, they tick all the boxes outlined above and more!
#2. Social Viral
Social Viral is kind of like Stormlikes’ little brother. While it doesn’t have as many social media services, it follows many of the trust-building rules discussed above to deliver a quality service.
Much like Stormlikes, this service provides 100% real Facebook users, round-the-clock customer service, regular top-ups of your purchased packages, and numerous customer reviews. The only downside is that the packages are all delivered instantly within 12 hours and don’t have a drip-feed option.
Either way, it’s worth checking out.
Trollishly have a long list of Facebook services for you to increase your reach and engagement in no time.
A few things about this service stand out…
It’s cheaper than the ones I’ve mentioned above, and they also offer a 100% money-back guarantee. However, as you well know, cheap doesn’t always mean better – in fact, it often means the opposite.
I do like how Trollishly has even more Facebook-related packages, such as friend requests, star ratings, and video views. Still, with fewer payment options and no option to gradually receive the follows or likes you buy, I’d lean towards Stormlikes as the better option.
How much does it cost to get 1000 likes on Facebook?
To give you an idea of how much it costs to buy Facebook followers and likes, I thought I’d use the “1,000 like” parameter as a benchmark. It’s the most common starting point for people trying to invigorate the growth of their page.
Most services that can deliver real Facebook likes to your page will offer packages with different deliverables, timeframes, and rates. Stormlikes, for example, has a broad range of packages to buy Facebook likes, starting at 50 and going up to 5,000. The price starts for less than $5, with 1,000 likes costing just shy of $40.
If it’s followers you’re after, the price is slightly cheaper – you can pay less than $30 for 1,000 followers.
How can I increase my Facebook followers organically?
Even though buying Facebook followers is a great way to accelerate the success of your page in the short term, I often get asked the question:
“How can I increase my Facebook followers for free?”
Getting more Facebook followers organically is much harder than it used to be, but many of the same principles ring true. Here are some tips for growing your page without buying followers:
- Make it personal. Facebook has invested a lot of time and money into adapting its algorithm to favor the content people want to see. Overly promotional posts and product-focused sales pitches don’t cut it. Brand stories and personal experiences are the best way to interact with your audience on Facebook.
- Minimize automation. Of course, some automation is essential for your sanity. But if you automate everything, Facebook will push your content to the bottom of the pile, and people will never see it. Create a mix of automated content with live streams, personalized posts, and audience engagement.
- Avoid spam. Posting 100 times a day is not going to give you better reach. It could just diminish the reach of your quality pieces of content as Facebook blacklists your page. Opt for quality over quantity.
Facebook’s algorithm is constantly changing, and you need to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening so you can produce content that will meet the needs of your audience (and the algorithm).
While social media is an integral part of our life in 2021 – making it critical to business success in a digital world – it’s often confusing and frustrating.
Facebook seems to change its algorithm every other day and move the goalposts, making it seriously hard for new businesses to make a splash on the platform without spending thousands of dollars.
Yes, you should focus on quality content and engaging with your audience. But buying followers and likes can aid in the growth process, so you’re not left in the dust scrambling for attention with all the others.
I’m not recommending you buy millions of followers tomorrow and forget about all of the success principles of social media marketing. Instead, use services like Stormlikes to support a quality Facebook strategy and win over your customers with social proof.