Orbis Research estimates that the Global eLearning industry will reach $275 billion by 2022…
That’s an annual growth rate of a staggering 7.5%.
It’s a sitting digital giant with enormous potential, driven by flexible learning environments and increased credibility applied to online learning ecosystems.
With this rapid growth comes a steady rise in competition for innovators, new EduTech players, and old school training facilities that are dipping their toe into online learning.
All of these players are providing online training environments, known as Learning Management Systems (LMS), for the delivery of education at scale. They provide the tech for educators and businesses alike to upload assets, resources, and other educational material, to a cloud-based environment, making them easily accessible for people all over the world.
Here’s the problem: Competition is becoming so fierce, due to an increasingly low barrier to entry for new solutions, that LMS providers are struggling to get noticed.
So what’s the answer? How do they stand out?
The best way to generate qualified traffic to your LMS is by using a niche-specific PPC network.
What is a niche-specific PPC network?
The term niche-specific PPC network might sound fancy and complex, but in fact, it’s far simpler than traditional PPC networks. Let me explain…
A traditional PPC network, such as Google Search and Display Ads, enables you to tap into a HUGE potential audience. Just about everyone is searching for stuff on Google or browsing websites on the Google network.
On the other hand, a niche-specific PPC network is narrowly focused on one industry or vertical. For example, eLearning Industry’s PPC network for Learning Management Systems (LMS) delivers ads on a comparison directory for LMS providers.
Do you see the difference? Google is for everyone, a niche-specific network is for a select group of highly targeted individuals.
Now, for most businesses, running ads on eLearning’s PPC network wouldn’t make much sense. But for agencies and marketing managers selling LMS solutions, a platform such as this provides the perfect advertising opportunity because it is far more targeted than other platforms could ever be.
What are the benefits of advertising on a targeted PPC network?
Here are a few of the primary benefits of promoting your business on a targeted PPC network:
- Targeting. Narrowly focused PPC networks are built on the premise of specificity. They are typically online communities or resource hubs targeted at a very unique group of individuals. If you can find a PPC network that has accrued trust with your ideal buyer, you can deliver your value proposition to these buyers without the noise of other offers and search results clouding their judgment.
- Conversion Rates. Naturally, more focused targeting is going to result in better conversion rates from your paid ad spend. However, there is another element that most niche PPC networks share which will rapidly increase your conversion rates – consumer intent. It’s common for these networks to be seen on solution comparison directories – people are coming to these places to compare and contrast products and services. They are right at the bottom of the funnel ready to buy.
- Timely Delivery. Leading on from the last point, a unique characteristic of industry-specific PPC networks is that they deliver ads to prospects when they are most likely to buy. You can pay a little extra for premium placement on these platforms and significantly boost your conversion rates.
- Direct Comparisons. If you have a great product or service but are competing against some well-established brands with a much bigger marketing budget, industry-focused PPC networks can help you educate your ideal buyers about your unique selling proposition without leaking unnecessary money.
- Market Leadership. A focused PPC network or comparison website allows businesses to provide all the need-to-know information for prospects. You can also collect customer reviews and build a profile of proof that your offer is the best in the market. This consumer-generated proof establishes your business as a leader and breaks down the trust-building barriers of typical advertising platforms.
How to use a niche-specific PPC network in the eLearning industry
Tapping into the power of comparison directories and focused PPC networks is not limited to the eLearning industry, but it works as a great case study to show you how powerful this form of advertising can be.
So, as an example, let’s take a look at how you can get started with the eLearning Industry’s leading PPC platform for LMS vendors.
- Start by signing up for a pay-per-click listing at eLearning’s LMS signup page. It’s free to sign up and you get $100 in ad credit.
- Once you’ve signed up, you can create a directory listing on the LMS comparison directory. Your listing is where you will begin to accrue reviews and can provide prospects with the critical information they need to know about your solution.
- Next, get started with your free credit and kick off your first PPC campaign. Their platform works on a price bidding system whereby the highest bid gets the best position in search results. But in general, you can expect to pay about $0.50 per click. So, for example, if you spend $250 a month you would generate 500 highly targeted clicks to your landing page.
- When you’re up and running it becomes a game of optimization. Track your campaign’s performance by enabling the conversion tracking feature, and start gathering user reviews, refining your messaging, and minimizing your cost per acquisition.
With comparison directories just like eLearning’s LMS network, you can reach relevant customers precisely when they are doing research about your solution. Now that is powerful!
Want to gain exposure for your LMS software? Get $100 FREE credit on eLearning Industry’s PPC network today!