So how do you communicate when Skype has ceased to function?
- Call your mother on your neighbour’s land line
- Call the bank on your neighbour’s land line to raise your credit card limit to pay for the telephone bill
- Use MSN
- Reactivate your email account
- Start a fire so you can commence your smoke signal school training
- Catch the plane to the conference and actually attend the workshops in person
- Call the bank again on the land line to increase your credit card limit so you can afford to pay for the conference and the airfare and the accomodation
- Record a video and upload to YouTube and then send the link via email
- Contact Facebook to ask them to quickly implement a Skype like feature
- Bring your carrier pigeons out of retirement and spring them from their pens and attach a message
- Bonus point: Panic !!
I hope Skype is back up soon.
This post was inspired by Dale O’Donnell.. sorry Dale, I could only come up with 10. Feel free to add some more in the comments