Facebook fan pages have become the latest and also one of the most efficient and highly leveraged marketing platforms to engage and interact with your customers.
In this interview I talk to Mike Watkins about how he took the SUPRE fashion retailer’s Facebook fan page from zero to 40,000 fans very shortly after Facebook announced its fan pages 2 years ago. We also discuss many other interesting Facebook marketing insights including
- How to solve the biggest challenge of selling to companies the “value” of Facebook marketing and how to overcome the objection
- The major trends to watch out for with Facebook and where it is going in the future
For further in depth information in text format check out “How To Take Your Company’s Facebook Fan Page from Zero to 40,000 Fans”
- 10 Best Facebook Campaigns
- F-Commerce: Is Facebook The New Shop Of The Future
- 30 Fascinating Facebook Facts To Tell Your Friends
- How To Increase Your Facebook Page Fans by 1,000%
- How Effective Are Facebook Ads?
- F-Commerce: 10 Tips For A Successful Facebook Store
- 20 Brainstorming Ideas For Creating A Social Business
- 4 Strategic Steps To A Social Business
- 4 Facebook E-Commerce Tips For Brands
- F-Commerce Is Here
- Will E-Commerce Help Facebooks Ad Sales?